The Greek National Opera hereby announces an audition to hire four (4) male ballet dancers (principals, soloists and corps de ballet dancers). The audition will take place on Monday 26 July 2021, at the Greek National Opera’s ballet studios at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (364 Syngrou Ave., GR-17674).
Application forms not accompanied by the said information will not be accepted.
The consent form must be filled out by interested parties after they have read the GNO’s CV Policy.
- Applications from dancers born between 1.1.1988 and 31.12.2001 will be accepted.
- Invitations to take part in the audition will be sent to dancers after their CVs and the video they sent are assessed by the Ballet Director and the Head of Studies of the GNO Dance School. Dancers selected through this process will be sent an invitation and the audition schedule by email no later than Tuesday 13 July 2021.
- By mutual agreement with the applicants the GNO may hire them at a grade different from the one they applied for. Contracts with the dancers engaged will be fixed-term (1-year) employment contracts. To be recruited by GNO successful applicants must furnish all the relevant documentation (Tax Reg. No., National Ins. No., work permit if they are foreigners, etc.) and be tax registered in Greece.
- Under the conditions prevailing due to the coronavirus pandemic, the GNO will ensure the safe conduct of the audition in compliance with the current health protocols as State regulation.
- The auditions may be recorded to video for archival purposes.
Decisions about hiring dancers will be announced on Friday 30 July 2021 on the GNO’s official website.
GNO’s CV Policy
Information: Mrs. Vicky Bourcha, tel. +30 213 0885781, Mrs. Ivana Katsoula, tel. +30 213 0885782